Monday, November 29, 2010

What to do with Broccoli?

It doesn't look the most appealing...sorry for the terrible picture but it really was delicious!
For dinner tonight I made just plain old BBQ Chicken with a yam.  I knew I needed something to go with it but just couldn't think of anything.  I looked in my freezer and there I saw a plain unopened bag of BROCCOLI.  I don't hate broccoli but I don't love it.  I usually eat it with some spray butter and garlic seasoning.  Well I wanted to do something different.  I looked in my cupboard and saw Cream of Chicken Soup.  Hmmm what could I create with this...

Ingredients:
  • 16oz frozen bag Broccoli
  • 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup ( I used 98% Fat Free)
  • 1/3 Cup of Milk
  • 1/3 Cup of Cheese of your choice (I used Mixed Cheese)
  • Season to taste, Tony's, garlic, onion powder, salt & pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a baking dish.  Cook at 400 for 30 to 45 minutes.
My son loved this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment